While its metal dial is completely coated with a paint made of green Super-LumiNova® C5 luminescent pigments, the metal applique skeletonized numerals, indices, hands, and counters are filled with pale yellow Super-LumiNova® C3. The brightness charge and discharge cycles are endless and never alter the efficacy of the timepiece. The recharge is quick and the light intensity qualities are exceptional. Thus, the dial fulfills the mission of displaying time with the utmost efficiency.
In the daylight, its lines highlight the essential. The display of this timepiece meets with a graphic dial and clear indices. When the night falls, the dial lights up. The luminescent dial illuminates like a punch of light and the pale green background turns fluorescent green. The 30-minute counter and chrono seconds hand become fluorescent blue, ensuring the measured time is perfectly legible. The intense light offers an excellent brightness that contrasts perfectly with the black contours of the numerals, indices, hands, and counters.
With the VINTAGE BR V2-94 FULL LUM, Bell & Ross worked with different shades of luminescence. Perfectly legible both night and day, the dial of the Vintage FULL LUM combines two Super-LumiNova® colours: pale green and pale yellow. This combination of colours gives the watch a professional appearance.
BR V2-94 FULL LUM
250 LIMITED EDITION
The 41 mm stainless steel chronograph has an ultra-domed glass-box sapphire crystal. The case-back is also made from sapphire crystal and opens onto the mechanical movement. The black anodised aluminium bezel has a 60-minute scale and is fixed. Finally, the chronograph pushers are screwed down to ensure they are not activated accidentally.
To make it even more special, the offer is limited to 250 pieces. A strap made from weave black rubber –also known as ‘tropic’– provides the final vintage touch to this contemporary kit. Measuring time with precision whilst cultivating a resolutely retro spirit, this new model will appeal to those for whom readability, day and night, is essential.
PLAYING WITH LUMINOUS CONTRASTS
• Movement: Calibre BR-CAL.301. Automatic mechanical.
• Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds at 3 o’clock and date. Chronograph: 30-minute counter at 9 o’clock, central chronograph seconds.
• Case: 41 mm in diameter. Satin-finished and polished steel. Fixed bezel with anodised black aluminium ring and 60-minute scale. Screw-down crown and pushers. Steel and sapphire case-back.
• Dial: Luminescent green painted in Super-LumiNova®. Numerals and indices coated in Super-LumiNova®. Metal skeletonised Super-LumiNova®-filled hour, minute and seconds hands.
• Crystal: ultra-domed sapphire with anti-reflective coating.
• Water resistance: 100 metres.
• Strap: Black rubber.
• Buckle: Pin. Satin-finished and polished steel.